Galvanized corrugated roofing sheet is cold forming from galvanized steel sheet. Galvanized roofing iron sheet is widely used as roof for industrial and civil buildings. Roofing GI sheet is with beautiful appearance, light weight, corrosion resistance, fire proofing, recyclable property. So galvanized corrugated roof sheet is massively used in construction.
Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet Roof Sheet
Comply with standard or requirements
JIS G3302, JIS G3302, DINEN1012, ASTM A526
Zero spangles, Big spangle, Small spangles
Corrugated plate is made of color coating steel plate, galvanized sheet and other sheet metal after rolling cold bending into various wave type pressure plate, it is suitable for industrial and civil buildings, warehouses, special buildings, large-span steel structure roofing, wall and external decoration of the house, etc. With qualitative light, high strength, colour and lustre is rich, convenient construction, earthquake, fire prevention, waterproof, long life and free maintenance etc, has been widely applied. On the market for the manufacture of iron and steel, the plating: galvanized or aluminum zinc, paint layer, width 600-1200 - mm general suppression and become, is dedicated to building roof, walls retaining plate. Because of its plasticity is good, so can well adapt to the requirement of all kinds of architectural modeling, beautiful appearance, color, durable, environmental protection available.
Features of corrugated galvanized sheet:
(1) novel modeling beautiful, rich color, adornment sex is strong, flexible in combination, can express different
The architectural style.
(2) light weight (6 ~ 10 kg/m&sup 2)High strength, yield strength of 250 ~ 550 mpa), has the good skin stiffness, waterproofing agent, seismic performance is good.
(3) the factory product high quality
(4) construction convenient installation, reducing installation, transportation workload, shorten the construction period.
(5) belongs to the environmentally friendly building materials, steel sheet can be recycled, popularization and application in steel sheet policy for the sustainable development of national economy.